Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mr Awesome- Neil Pasricha

If I were to be asked: "What is The Most Awesome Blog on your daily readings list?" I would say 1000 Awesome Things by Neil Pasricha without any doubt.
Neil has taught me that the ability to notice small awesome things, which we oh so often take for granted, is like riding a bike- you will never forget it for good. As the saying goes. Can't really tell. Don't know how to ride a bike. I used to focus on the bigger picture and because of that I didn't really see the little details. And then I randomly ran into Neil's blog. I'm beginning to question whether it was a coincidence or not. For me the blog vas vital and so I was ment to find it. But this is a nother story. And I "hopped once again onto the bike of noticing".
What I really wanted to post about is his second book: "Book of (even more) awesome". I just read 20 pages of it here and it was full of electrifying positivness. I already have the first book and I am thinking about getting the new one too. I love the way he writes, love his humour, love the fact that he is by day an office worker and by night the Superman of Awsome, love his courage to write truly honest pieces and share them with the rest of the world. He is truly an inspiration.
Thank you Neil for everything you have given me, us, everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment