Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Mr TED

I wanted to share my Top 5 favourite TED videos with you.
By the way, do you even watch the videos I post?
If not then, this post is not for you, sorry.
For you that don't know what a "TED" is:
"TED is a nonprofit devoted to Ideas Worth Spreading. It started out (in 1984) as a conference bringing together people from three worlds: Technology, Entertainment, Design. Since then its scope has become ever broader. We believe passionately in the power of ideas to change attitudes, lives and ultimately, the world. So we're building here a clearinghouse that offers free knowledge and inspiration from the world's most inspired thinkers, and also a community of curious souls to engage with ideas and each other."
Here are the videos that I have watched over and over and probably will again soon.
The videos are in no particular order, they are all so good that I can not pick a winner. They all deserve first place.
Why did I chose these videos? I found myself nodding the whole time, or laughing. Both are a true result of how brilliant the speakers' ideas were.

Sir Ken Robinson: Do schools kill creativity?


Ursus Wehrli: Tidying up art


Isaac Mizrahi on fashion and creativity


Brene Brown: The power of vulnerability


Rives: Is 4 a.m. the new midnight?


Hope you feel more inspired now.

No comments:

Post a Comment